Your team at Enhanced Dental Care want to ensure you that your health is our highest priority. We have trained and educated our team regarding COVID-19 and have enhanced some of our office protocols to ensure the highest level of safety and health.
As part of our normal daily operations, we continue to observe the following safeguards against the spread of disease. These are the standards that we have abided by from the day we opened our doors to ensure that Enhanced Dental Care is one of the safest places to be:
- Before you enter the examining room, all surfaces, such as the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles and countertops, have been cleaned and disinfected thoroughly with medical grade disinfectants that kill 99.9% of all harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Disposable protective coverings on equipment are disposed of and replaced after each patient visit.
- Non-disposable items such as dental tools and instruments are cleaned and sterilized between patients using hospital grade sterilization equipment. Our sterilization equipment is monitored and tested on a regular basis.
- Disposable dental tools and needles are always disposed of and never reused.
- All staff involved in patient care use appropriate protective equipment such as gloves, masks, gowns and eyewear when needed. After each patient, disposable gloves and masks are thrown away. Before seeing the next patient, everyone on the treatment team disinfects their hands and puts on a new pair of gloves and mask. This is called PPE or “Personal Protective Equipment” and this protects both the patient and the treatment team.
- We frequently clean and disinfect the lobby area and reception counter multiple times throughout the day, and are even more diligent today.
- Any Enhanced Dental Care team member that has any symptoms of a cold or flu are not permitted on the premises and are advised to stay at home for the safety of our patients and other team members.
On top of this, we want you to feel more comfortable and are increasing our investment in your health and well-being by offering the following safeguards:
- We will limit our reception area seating to 4, thus it would be best if patients first call, so that we know there is enough room for social distance, and then they do not have to stand in the hall.
- Family members, children, drivers, etc. for their appointment should stay in the car.
- HEPA / UV room filtration- UNITS that will use UV and HEPA filters. THESE HAVE been proven to eliminate and filter viral and allergen particles. These will be running at all times during your treatment. Research has established that Viral and Allergen particles are eliminated by this process.
- We Are incorporating, Individual Suction Units, that will withdraw vapors and droplets that are created during the process of your treatment, It will not interfere with our normal process or with your comfort during your treatment!
- Ozone- It is well established that production of Ozone (O3), a supersaturated Oxygen molecule, has healing capabilities, but also is able to eliminate and KILL viral particles. One of the reasons that we all like to go to the ocean is the distinctive fresh air smell! That smell is due to the purifying Ozone (O3). It is a natural process, and is noticed at the ocean, but also inland after a thunderstorm, as the air had been purified! We have purchased and will provide, OZONE units that can produce Ozone which will run at nighttime during our off hours and thus decontaminate any possibility of residual viral particles that could conflict with our lives. Your and our safety is paramount to your treatment success and well being!
- Your health and well being will be monitored- Expect that several things to happen after you have arrived at our office: Your temperature will be taken with a scanner that will not touch you, but indicate if you are above normal human body temperature. We, as well as you, want to know, as this virus has been transmitted by the innocent! There are those that have absolutely no idea that they have contracted it!
- Note that if you are over 65, or have asthma, respiratory issues, diabetes, have traveled recently, or feeling ill, please do not seek treatment unless you are in an emergency condition! We will want to accommodate your treatment in a special way, that does not jeopardize the health of anyone else.
Our considerations are for ALL those we treat and for our ENTIRE Team. Please follow our website and facebook for regular posts and updates, as if you have not noticed by now, this Pandemic has changed daily! We will do our best to continue to educate and inform you through the enhanced Dental Care Care website and facebook.
Stand Tall, face the obstacles with confidence, knowing that together we will overcome the current obstacle that America and the world has been confronted with. Start with being positive.!!! Negativity will take us down.
Do you need dental work done? Has it been a while since you've been to the dentist? Do you just need a regular cleaning or are you looking for a brand new smile? Please give our office a call!